I have always loved fall fashion and this year there are some particularly fun trends I’m just wild about. My favorite trend du jour has to be neon. Touches of neon were on the runways for some of the biggest brands, but in my opinion, now one is doing it better than Prada right now. When I saw their Fall ’18 Neon Dream campaign, my mind was blown. Immediately I knew I wanted to do a shoot inspired by this.
When thinking about a place that would reference the neon drama of Prada’s masterpiece, Belmont Park and its Lazerblast arcade immediately came to mind. For my two looks, I did a shop the closet session to pull a couple key pieces sourced on eBay that fit the bill and added a few new pops of neon in-stores now that brought the look together; the crown jewel being the most amazing boots I have ever worn. I hope you enjoy the results. I had a lazer-blast pulling this together.
All photos by Bronson Pate of Bauman Photographers
- Archive Christopher Kane Bandage Dress sourced on eBay
- Archive Alexander Wang technical mesh pencil skirt sourced on eBay
- GMJ for Volcom T-Shirt
- Quay Australia Hindsight Sunglasses in Violet (color is sold out but there are other colors online)
- Prada Laced Leather Booties in Orange and Black
- Melody Ehsani Shooting Star Earrings
- Ink + Alloy Red Lucite Square Hoop Earrings